Why reading one chapter a day can help ease stress

May 24, 2018



Trust me I’m no medical professional but I know what helps ease my stress and lately I've come to realize that reading at least one chapter a day helps easy my mind and my spirit. There is just something about having thirty minutes of quiet time – a break away from reality that just soothes me.

Currently I am reading The Miracle Morning – and trying to get ahold of my morning routine. I’ve learned several good things from Hal and I know you would to if you read it. I’m not trying to sell the book or anything but it’s worth the read.

I’m not normally the type of person to read “self-help” books but I’ve decided to give it a go and here are some others that I can’t wait to dive into.






What are some of your go to books?

Leave a comment below – I’d love to check them out 😉


Best Wishes,

Sissy



P.S. Here is a Freebie bookmark for you to download - I attached mine to some lovely card-stock and then laminated it. Just click the Image below to head to download <3




*There may or may not be links to products in this post – you don’t have to click and you don’t have to buy but if you do – Thanks <3




2 comments:

  1. I used to start my days with "Only Love Today" by Rachel Macy Stafford. It's phenomenal, and I think I'm going to start reading it again. It excerpts are just long enough to read when I have a couple of minutes to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely article. Great reading material suggestions and love the freebie

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.